打印

asian baby maker - series 3(内射泰国妹)

asian baby maker - series 3(内射泰国妹)

引用:
教你一个方法:如果这个片子你没能够及时下,你下载的时候发现下载得很慢,种子要没了的时候,分流,疯狂的分,就是转你要下的这个帖子,速度马上就会提起来!
【影片名称】:asian baby maker - series 3(内射泰国妹)
【影片主演】:jee,jum,mam,mint,nan
【内容包括】:素人,自拍,内射  
【出品公司】:asian baby makers
【影片格式】:WMV转RMVB  29.970 fps
【影片時間】:00:23:10 + 00:32:26 + 00:23:14 + 00:22:10 + 00:18:00
【影片大小】:100MB+141MB+100MB+96.1MB+79.1MB(共 519.5MB)
【是否有碼】:无码
【檔案數目】:5個RMVB+5圖片
【驗證號碼】:7d50582a25c06dd2df6f3c3f8de91ed6df7b2ee7  分块大小: 256 KB
【做种日期】:2008.8.23 当日如作种出现间断,请不要着急,保证24小时之内完种!
【種子期限】:5种删档,不补种,请大家自觉做种,谢谢合作!
【上傳軟體】:BitComet 1.00 ZC优化版
【内容简介】:
jee

It's a rare find anywhere in Asia when you run across a set of natural tits like these. We met Jee in a go-go bar and see was eager to fuck on film and be famous. What we didn't know is that these tits come with a price... she is a fiery, giggly little bitch who can't stand still for 10 seconds. A.D.D. is an understatement. Regardless, I'm not here to hang out with her, just to get my load off inside her fertile little Asian pussy! Her heavy tits are just incredible and got me off hard. I shot my load extremely deep inside her pussy and just a dribble runs out. Within seconds Jimmy jumps right in and fucks her filled pussy until it lathers up nice and thick, then he pumps another hot load into her. In the end she had two loads of baby juice inside her and we can only hope she gets knocked up so those tits will swell up and fill with milk!

jum

We found Jum hanging out outside of night club and after spitting some game she agreed to come with us and be a movie star. Her long legs and slender body really turned me on as she is just one of those girls that oozes sexuality and instantly gets you hard. Once we all made it back to the apartment and got her out of her clothes Mr. Kincade was quick to jump on her with his monstrous cock and split her in two as he entered her young Thai pussy. Actually, this is the scene that almost killed Mr. Kincade. Jum fucked him so hard over the course of an hour that when he came he actually blacked out for 15 minutes. He later told me that he had never cum so hard in his entire life and that her pussy was so tight it felt like he took her virginity. Oh my.......

mam

sorry.....haven't found

mint

Another Thai with a great set of tits. Mint is her name and she was eager to get her tight little cunt filled with baby juice. She speaks virtually no English at all but everyone around the world understands the international *******uage of internal cum shots... you just do it. When I say she has a tight cunt, that's an understatement. She is super tight and I had to fight off blowing my load on every stroke. Too add to it she squeezes her walls on you as you thrust into her like only a true whore can. I fucked her 3 times that night and bang her from time to time when I'm in town because the pussy is just that good and she loves to have it filled with sperm.

nan

Nan can be found any night of the week working the streets of Bangkok. I walked past her and smiled but as I passed she told me right away that she would fuck me without a condom for a little extra money. Since she was now speaking my *******uage I took her up on her offer but told her she had to come over in the next afternoon, I was already fucked out from banging 2 girls at a massage parlor an hour before. At exactly 2:00pm the next day she knocked at my door and wasted zero time getting naked and into a sexy piece of lingerie that I had waiting for her. She blew me a little and then began titty fucking me with her beautiful tits until I couldn't stand it any more and had to be inside her. She rode my cock just how I like it and I fucked her bareback just how she liked it. For the cum shot I pull out, let just a little dribble out of my head onto her pussy lips and then bury it as deep as I can go and give her every last drop.
引用:
小水管宽带做种,十分不容易,希望各位发扬一下BT精神:我为人人,人人为我!下完后继续帮忙上传3,4个小时左右,以缓解作者的压力,帮忙上传对你的电脑没有任何影响,谢谢各位!哪怕只用1kb帮我保种子也够了,谢谢!
引用:
ADSL做种,耐心点,一定会连上!
引用:
想快点下完,别限制上传!
种子地址:

附件

asian baby maker - series 3.torrent (45.39 KB)BT资源

2008-8-24 11:43, 下载次数: 2309

本帖最近评分记录
  • 越獄色魔 金币 +52 感謝精彩原創! 2008-8-24 16:33

第三个和第四个相差好打,怎么搞的?水平似乎参差不齐~!

感觉这些泰妹长的都很一般呀,泰国的妓院很发达,难道水平就这样!

这样的好片子,最近不太常见。
感谢楼主无私分享

水平果然还是不能和日本相比啊,差距很明显,就不下了,纯支持一下楼主了、

泰国妹感觉就是不一样,第三个看上去挺漂亮的,支持一下了!

泰国妹 看起来好黑啊 不过比黄种人多了一份野性

泰国女的长得又黑嘴又大  真是丑的没话说 这几个估计在泰国也能称得上美女了

这几个泰妹长得也太抱歉了点吧,不过这种片子胜在真实!看多了日本职业AV,看看这些也不错的!

第三个和第四个相差好打,怎么搞的?水平似乎参差不齐~!

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-21 01:57